46th & 47th Graduation Day
Information & Instructions:
Greetings from Principal’s desk.
You have been waiting for long to get your degree certificates.
The University will permit to organize the Graduation in respective colleges soon.
Hence, I request the students graduated in 2020-2021 (46th Graduation) & 2021-2022 (47th Graduation) to register for the same
through College Website.
The Eligible Students are asked to follow the instructions carefully while filling up the data.
The last date for registration is 10th March 2023.
The date of Graduation will be intimated to you later.
Kindly provide the following:
- Proof of your employment (or) Proof of your Higher Studies (or) Proof of your Self Employment
- If you don’t fall under any of the above category, you have to give an undertaking that
you are looking for a job/to do study, counter signed by the principal. This document has to be uploaded.
Note: Without uploading of the above documents you cannot register for the graduation.
The college office will verify your documents before permitting you download the Admit Card.
Please Follow the Instructions Carefully:
- Be in the campus at 8.30 a.m.
- Between 8.30 a.m. and 9.30 a.m. meet the HOD of your department to verify your registration.
Only online registration allowed. No spot Registration.
- Meet the HOD to get your degree certificates before entering Kamarajar Arangam.
- You have to pay an advance of Rs.600/- for the Graduation Gown.
(Hire Rs.100/- + Refundable Caution deposit Rs.500/-).
After the function you have to return the convocation gowns to the people at the counters.
If you fail to return the gowns, caution deposit will not be transferred to your account.
- For the purpose of returning the caution deposit, students are asked to give their
account details. Please ensure you give the correct account numbers. College
will not be responsible if the amount bounces back.
- After your registration the office will verify your given data and then it will approve your
registration. After the approval you will get a SMS confirming your registration.
For further enquiry contact Mr. T. Joseph Vinothkumar (8072378256) /
Mr. V. Gopinath (9894836140), Timing: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- You are expected to occupy your seat before 10.00 a.m. No one will be permitted to
enter the venue after 10.00. a.m. The doors will be closed till the function is over.
- Only the official Photographer is permitted to take photos.
- Perfect silence and decorum must be maintained throughout the proceedings of the Convocation.
- Kindly switch off your Mobile during the function.
- You will be allowed to bring one guest only (Optional).
- Kindly provide the proof of your employment and your photo, so that we
can display it on banner on the day of the event.
- Fill up the students Feedback online. If not you cannot register for convocation.
- Looking forward to meeting you on the day of Graduation.
Who is eligible for graduation?